MANILA: Honda is expanding its model lineup like never before. Only a few weeks back it treated the Philippines auto lovers with its flagship hybrid sedan, the Legend. And now we hear speculations all around, hinting towards a soon Honda BRV launch. The name is a bit alien as it is a completely new car build on a new concept, an SUV + MPV amalgamation. And the output is a four-wheel mean machine with MPV-like sitting capacity and SUV like power.
Our neighboring country, Indonesia recently got this new Honda creation during GIIAS, sales of which will commence from early 2016. So, we can say that soon arrival of BRV is on cards for the Philippines too. Plus, we are sure that Honda would not like to miss the advantages of the thriving Philippines auto market. Though, Honda BRV launch date is still under cover,as per our auto experts, it will enter our market in mid or late 2016. But we assure you that the car is worth the wait and the same can be easily proved from the its complete detailing given down under.
Body Structure -
- It's a true SUV+MPV amalgamation, a never seen before body type in the auto world
- Talking about its dimensions, it measures 4,455 mm long, 1,735 mm wide and 1,660 mm tall
- Wheelbase and Ground Clearance are good at 2,660 mm and 200+mm respectively
Engine and Variants -
- Honda BRV will be offered in three trim levels: 1.5L S, 1.5L E, and 1.5L Prestige
- All three will come armed with same 1.5L power mill that produces 120 PS @ 6,600rpm and 145 Nm @ 4,600rpm
- The only difference being the transmission system, lower comes with 6 MT, while the other two are offered with CVT
- Honda BRV will come armed with Projector Front Headlamp with LED Positioning in top variant
- The car stands strong on is 195/60R16 tires with its 16” alloy wheels
- In areas like rear gate width and Cargo B-dimension, it is way ahead of its competitors
- Fog Lamp, Auto Retractable Door Mirror, and Aero Kit further form part of its outer body
Cabin Amenities -
- Inside comes stuffed with latest technologies, to comfort you during those long, tiring journeys
- Multi-Information binnacle and Audio Steering Switches are present to ease driver's ride.
- 6” Display Audio Monitor and the double blower AC are present for passengers comfort.
- Sufficient space in 2nd and 3rd row ensure ample leg room, head room, and knee clearance.
- Honda BRV comes stuffed with Honda's best in class safety features
- You'll get Dual SRS Airbags and ABS+EBD as the standard safety option
- Both VSA and Hill Start Assist are available in higher variants only.
BRV Color Palette -
- BRV is offered in six different shades- Passion Red, Misty Green, Lunar Silver, Crystal Black, Modern Steel and Taffeta White
Honda BRV Price
- The speculative Price tag will start from PhP 795,800 to PhP 916,900
Read More: Scenario, if Honda BRV comes to Philippines- Video